25 short culinary facts-tips
We offer a collection of kitchen tips that will be useful for both beginners and experienced cooks!
1. To prevent the oil from sprinkling during frying, you can lightly salt the bottom of the pan.
2. Fried eggs will be lush if you add 2 tablespoons of cold water to 1 cup of eggs and beat well.
3. Add diluted potato starch to the dough - rolls and cakes will be fluffy and soft even the next day.
4. Beets cooked for a very long time - 3–3.5 hours. Professional cooks cook beets like this: after they have boiled for about 30 minutes, they drain the water and put it under a stream of cold water (the colder the better) for 15 minutes. The temperature difference brings the beets to readiness.
5. Instead of yeast in the dough, you can add a little brandy - the dough will become fragrant, and baking - tastier.
6. Egg white will whip into a lush foam faster if it is pre-cooled and add a few drops of lemon juice or some citric acid. With the yolk do the opposite - he loves heat and sugar.
7To fry or bake meat with a golden crust, it must be smeared with honey.
8. The liver will be soft if you sprinkle it with sugar before frying.
9. In order for the eggs not to burst during cooking, they must be washed before this in cold water.
10. In order for the carrot to have good taste, it must be cooked for 5–10 minutes. Like other vegetables, it is cooked on a good fire and salted at the end of cooking.
11. For rice to be crumbly, it must be soaked in cold water for 30 minutes before cooking.
12. So that the rice does not boil soft, you can fry it a little, however, it should be noted that in this case it will not increase very much in size.
13. To prevent milk or cereal from running on the milk, you need to put a wooden spoon on top of the pan.
14. Faded dill and parsley will become fresh again if you put them in water, slightly diluted with vinegar.
15. If you want to get delicious vegetables when cooking, you need to lower them into the water after the water boils. If you want the broth to be tasty, you should start cooking vegetables in cold water.
16. Before you start frying the chopped potatoes, it is advisable to rinse it with water - this will remove the starch, and the slices will not stick together and stick to the bottom of the frying pan.After washing, the potatoes should be a little dry.
17. You can easily and easily replace mayonnaise with sour cream, adding to it pounded yolk of hard-boiled eggs and a teaspoon of mustard.
18. In order for the fish not to burn and not get tough, do not grease the pan with oil. It is better to rub the fish with it.
19. To make ordinary vegetable salad savory, just add a little vanilla to it.
20. To avoid hard-boiled eggs when slicing, moisten the blade with cold water.
21. Paper towels will help remove excess fat from the chicken. To do this, you just need to get a little wet.
22. To make the salad more satisfying, add some boiled potatoes to it. By the way, chefs advise cutting potatoes for a salad that is hot.
23. To avoid unpleasant odors while cooking onions, add a pinch of salt to it and cook over low heat!
24. There is only one correct way to heat the honey - put the jar with it in a bowl of hot water.
After mixing kefir with sour cream, in two days you will receive a divine snack
Lamination of hair at home
Italian Christmas Cake Panettone
Creating a design project for an apartment