Simple hanger do-it-yourself
Crafts, Decor, Workshop, Furniture, Cheap, Accessories
Dear friends, today we will deal with the manufacture of a simple hanger. Using only a few items from the building store and a couple of hours of free time.
What we need:
- One long wooden dowel
- One piece of wood
- Screwdriver or drill with a drill - 3/4 "
- PVA glue
- Duct tape
How to make a wooden coat hanger:
1. Using a jigsaw, we cut a long shkant into5 identical parts.
2. After grinding the base of the hanger, with a pencil and ruler, mark up where the holes will be.
3. With the help of a drill or a screwdriver, we drill through each hole. Make sure that they are deep enough for pre-prepared dowels (dowels) so that they do not fall out under the weight of the clothes.
4. We glue the tape and paint the dowels.
5. After drying, apply a thin layer of PVA glue on the dowels and insert into the holes.
Now you have a simple and modern hanger:)
It remains only to find a place where this interior detail will flaunt.
Trends of men's clothing in 2015
How to make decorations for Halloween - it is scary beautiful
Brazilian housewives method will add shine to your kitchen stove
Do-it-yourself button rings
Discounts on new collections from Mebel-Moscow
Baked Garlic Bread
Jam with secret additives: divine taste and unique aroma