Cozy and beautiful rug from a regular T-shirt
If you have a couple of old, unnecessary, stretched T-shirts lying around in your closet, why not recycle them into a new and useful thing for your home? For example, knitted fabric produces a magnificent “rainbow” bath mat, which is really pleasing to the eye! And make it simple.
To work, prepare:
- several t-shirts of different colors;
- frame for weaving (can be easily made from wooden boards and nails);
- thick needle and thread.
This is how a homemade frame for weaving can look like:
Let's get to work:
1. Cut the T-shirts across the stripes of the same size.
2. Place the received rings on the studs so that they intersect in the center of the frame. This is the basis. When it is ready, start weaving: the strips cut off from the T-shirt, first fix in the center of the frame, then pass each strip through the base.
3. When finishing weaving, do not get too close to the edges of the frame, so that you can easily pull out the loops and fasten them between yourself and other parts of the rug.
Original Vintage Wedding
Embroidered lids for jars of jam
Do-it-yourself rocket - handicraft with children
In this container people live. The way he looks inside, causes admiration and surprise
Amazing photo panel
10 original decorations from paper snowflakes
PVC pipe stand
Open relaxed interior of a country house