4 Easy No-Bake Treats
Frozen S'more Snacks
Jan 24, 2010
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 30
Total Time: 2 hours 0
box brownie mix
vanilla Swiss almond ice cream
light chocolate ice cream
round chocolate wafer cookies
- Line a 13 x 9-in. baking pan with nonstick foil, leaving about 2 in. overhang on two sides. Prepare brownie mix as box directs. Spread into prepared pan and bake 18 to 20 minutes until set. Cool in pan 30 minutes, then refrigerate until cold.
- Holding foil by ends, lift brownies from pan; cut 10 circles with a 2 1/2-in. cookie or biscuit cutter. Place on baking sheet and freeze.
- Cut away carton from one pint of ice cream; cut crosswise into 5 slices. Using same cookie cutter, cut a circle from each slice. Place an ice cream circle on top of each brownie; return to freezer. Repeat with remaining pint of ice cream to form stacks; freeze.
- Heat broiler. Place cookies on baking sheet. Top each with 1 Tbsp mini-marshmallows. Broil about 1 minute or until marshmallows brown; let cool.
- To serve, put a marshmallow-topped cookie on top of each ice cream stack and serve immediately.
Video: Gather ‘Round the Campfire with this Ooey Gooey Molten S’mores Cake! | So Yummy
Elon Musks Boring Company now prioritizes pedestrians over cars
How to File for Disability in Georgia
You Can Now Bite Into A Brand New Type Of Apple
Commercial Ice Cream Ingredients Will Make You Scream
How to Print Screen on Laptops
How to Feed Geese Safely
Bitcoin trading could raise global temperatures and CO2 emissions
How to Apply Subtle Eyeshadow
Scarlett Johansson goes bridal gown shopping
How to Choose a Ping Pong Paddle
Download Primal 9, The World’s Fastest Transformation Plan
9 Things Your Hands Say About Your Health
Now Playing: Spare Parts: Five Questions for Jeff Dunham
Date: 01.12.2018, 01:40 / Views: 35331