How to convince a person: 10 tips
Homer's rule is associated with strong and weak arguments, and persuasiveness depends directly on their order. Only alternating the arguments correctly, you get the expected result. The most effective algorithm: strong justification - average justification is one of the most powerful justifications.
Weak reasons are not at all recommended for persuasion. The outcome is decided not by the number of arguments, but by their quality. But do not forget about the essential nuance: different individuals, because of their individuality, see and assess the situation differently: for one person, a strong argument will not be such, for another - the opposite.
The rule of Socrates is the effect of human exposure to positive and negative responses, the nature of which has deep physiological reasons. If you urgently need a positive solution to an important question, put it in third place, and the first two - short and simple questions for the interlocutor, to which he will no doubt answer "Yes."
1.Never put a person in a corner, be extremely polite and careful;
2. Use the above alternation of arguments, carefully think over your speech;
3. Enter trust using practical knowledge. Tell us what benefits and dividends your knowledge brings to you. Staff persuasion rules, for example, bring this position to the fore;
4. Be sure to agree on something with your opponent. This little trick will allow the other person to feel respect for his beliefs;
5. Flatter, but not rude. Rough flattery pushes. To gain confidence and relax a person, this technique needs subtlety;
6. Use the above rule of Socrates agreement;
7. Lead the conversation away from dangerous topics and "sharp angles", if they are not related to the subject of conversation;
8. Consider every little thing. Facial expressions, gestures, verbal and non-verbal behavior - all this is of great importance. The rules of persuasion in advertising pay special attention to this judgment;
9. Remember that a person is looking for benefits. Expand the most profitable, advantageous sides of your position in front of him and inform you that just his position remains just a position to no use - it does not bring (and will not bring!) The desired benefits, benefits, profits;
10.Even if the interlocutor is annoying, show respect and attentiveness to him, but in no case do not show off! An adequate person will always appreciate such a gesture, knowing that you do not agree with him. Perhaps he will single out you in a dispute this way. The rules of persuasion in business communication particularly highlight this position and necessarily focus attention on it.
Having mastered this information and using it in practice, you will see how effectively these recommendations work. Do not worry if success does not come right away. The main thing - control your emotions and practice. The rules of persuasion of people suggest hard work on oneself, mental and spiritual stress, rigid control of behavior and rhetoric. Remember that the interlocutor may be extremely unpleasant to you, but all people are different, and if a very important decision depends on such a person, you will have to try, work, convince.
Do-it-yourself Glowing banks (2)
Christmas dough from salt dough
I never would have thought that flowers like vodka 10 brilliant ideas for the garden and not only
Sewing a heart pillow
Handicrafts on the subject of vitamins and healthy products in dou
Cotton wool miniature tree