How to make a screwdriver from scrap parts
A cordless screwdriver is used everywhere in workshops and households. Such a tool is valued for the lack of binding to a 220 V household network. It is compact, does not take up much space, and is able to replace the drill in simple jobs that are sometimes found around the house. In construction and in the market such equipment can be found in a wide range. The cost of it sometimes makes you wonder, and sometimes even makes you want to save. And what if you make it yourself? Today we will support this quite sensible idea with a master class from one of the lovers of tinkering.We connect them with PVA glue. Gluing will be better if you put the workpiece under the press, clamp in clamps or a vice. In the middle of the handle, drill a through hole with a 3 mm drill bit. It is necessary for the engine mounting plate.
Required resources for homemadeMaterials:
- DC engine with 12 V upshift gear;
- Three batteries from an old 3.8 V laptop;
- Chuck for a drill with a shaft-type clamping adapter gearbox;
- Socket connector connector 5.5 for the charger;
- Start button without latching;
- Metal thin galvanized plate,width - 20-25 mm;
- A small piece of plywood, thickness - 10 mm;
- PVA glue, sandpaper;
- Screw with two nuts 3x30-35 mm;
- Empty bottle of deodorant;
- Paint, brush;
- Copper wiring, electrical tape;
- Several self-tapping screws with washers;
- Double adhesive tape;
- Plastic food container.
- Drill, 3, 8-10 mm drill bits;
- Soldering iron with solder and flux;
- Scissors, paint knife;
- Pliers, metal shears;
- Hacksaw for metal, marker for marking.
We collect the screwdriver with our own hands
Step one - prepare the handle for a screwdriverForm The handle should be comfortable for the hand, and functional for the filling of the screwdriver. We manufacture it from two pieces of plywood by 10 mm. The template is cut from the sheet of cardboard. We transfer the contour of the handle to the plywood with a marker and cut out both parts with a jigsaw.
Stage two - install and connect the engineCut a strip of 20-25 mm wide with a scissors for metal from the galvanizing section. This will be the clamp for the engine.
Step 3 - we mount batteriesIn a plastic container, make four holes with a drill bit 3 mm,and one - 10 mm for the charging socket.
Stage Four - make body protectionFor an empty bottle, cut off the neck from a deodorant. Cut the groove under the engine with scissors.
Features of classic interiors - from Mobilicasa salon
Men's sweater with deer
Create an atmosphere of your favorite fairy tale: an apartment in the style of a fairy tale by Lewis Carroll
Organic fishing lures with their own hands
How to make a water pump
We knit a simple swimsuit
Plexiglas mouse pad with a picture