How to quickly learn to run for short and long distances
Immediately after birth, a person does not have an innate ability to sport. He learns to swim and run as he gets older. But not all adults boast of such skills and skills. If you are interested in how to run for short and long distances, this is commendable.
If you want to achieve success on the treadmill, be patient, try and train. Reach the goal can not unless people who run is contraindicated due to injury or poor health.
When in doubt about the benefits of running for the body, consult your doctor. After an inspection, he will allow to run or will offer to do other physical activities.
In the article I will tell you how to run correctly, so as not to harm health and give advice from professionals.
Beginner Action Plan
I will give a little attention to the exercises with the help of which you will increase your stamina and master the technique of fast running.
- If you are new to this issue, do not immediately try to load the body as much as possible. Each workout, start with a run.
- An unprepared man can run 1-2 km. Having overcome this distance, next time increase your run by 10%. Before running, be sure to warm up the body with exercise.
- Running training in the right places. Suitable forest or park, but not a gym. Professionals recommend running over rough terrain, abandoning paved paths.
- Equally important is the timing. People are individual. I do not recommend following generally accepted tips. If you go to bed late, do not get up early and do not mock the body. Run at a convenient time. Eat a few hours before jogging.
- Keep your breathing steady while running. Intense jogging at the initial stage is unusual, so run slowly, keeping your breathing even and calm. At first, I recommend running every other day so that the body can recover. Mark the results in a diary to track progress.
- Pay attention to the choice of shoes and clothes.For the summer season will suit the tandem of sneakers and tracksuit. In the cold season, use thermal underwear and a warm sports jacket. Buy in a specialized store. In addition to sportswear, buy a backpack for a water bottle.
- In pursuit of results, do not run with friends, as team workouts distract from the goal. If running alone is boring, get a player and practice to the sound of music.
Adhering to these rules, over time you will see that jogging is an interesting exercise, allowing you to enjoy the beauty of the scenery and breathe in the fresh air.
Professional Video Tips
Exercise exercises for jogging the legs
If you strive to achieve results, exercise constantly. If you rely on short distances, swing your legs. In large distances, the main role is played by endurance. First of all, I will consider exercises that help train the jogging force of the legs.
- Hop on the bench with both feet. I advise you to do the exercise quickly, trying not to linger on the ground or the bench. In due course exercise complicate, jumping with change of legs.
- Quite good results show jumps with additional weight. Sit down slowly and jump abruptly, pushing as far as possible. As a burden, use dumbbells.
- To increase the thrust of the legs helps running with overrun of the leg. In addition to the main goal, the exercise contributes to the development of the technique of running. In the process of execution, make sure that your knees rise to chest level.
- The last exercise is hand-oriented. Make sure that only shoulders work while jogging. It is better to train in front of a mirror, imitating the movements of the shoulders during a speed run. Do not clench your hands into a fist.
If you set a goal to master the long-distance running, in addition to strong legs you need endurance. Beginners make mistakes trying to reach maximum speed at the beginning of a long distance. As a result, all ends with quick fatigue and a premature exit from the track.
Before the start of long runs, practice walking. Do not increase the length of the step. During exercise, stick to a natural indicator.
The quality of running technique is determined by the posture.If you do not stop slouching, the result is not destined to be achieved. Correct posture will help to overcome long distances without energy.
- Exercise endurance can be done by running through the area, characterized by a slight rise. Running time is 20 minutes.
- The first exercise alternate with jogging on flat terrain. If you plan to train for an hour, select half an hour for each exercise.
Everyone can master the technique of right running. Do not forget about the positive psychological mood.
How to learn to run long distances
Long-distance running is a popular athletics discipline. It is practiced by people who lead a healthy lifestyle and keep fit.
The length of long distances is 5-20 km. To overcome this distance, it is necessary to perfectly master the technique of running, breathe correctly and be resilient.
7 tips for proper long-distance running
- Master the technique of running, which provides for the correct setting of the legs and rational pushing away from the ground. In the process of running the foot on the track, put the front part, making support on the outside.Then the foot should gradually and smoothly roll over to the rest of the surface. If you lean on the heel, the effectiveness of running will decrease.
- During the push, keep the limb almost straight, head straight, directing the gaze forward. Hold the body in a vertical position with a slight inclination forward.
- During the run, hold the body properly, move your hands energetically and evenly. Do not bend your elbows strongly. Putting arms back, elbows should rush to the outside. When the hands move forward, slightly turn the brush inside. Working with your hands in this way, increase the frequency of steps.
- Breathe properly. Ideally, the frequency of steps should be consistent with the rhythm of breathing, otherwise at the final stage, do not keep the breath even. When running for a long time, marathon runners are recommended often to fill the lungs with oxygen. Prefer abdominal breathing.
- Regardless of the situation, the pace of running should correspond to the functionality and training. The appearance of signs of fatigue - a signal to reduce speed, go for vigorous walking or jogging.After the normalization of the condition, slightly add to the stroke, tracking the frequency of contraction of the heart.
- To achieve the result, pay attention to the training of general and special endurance. Constant training, involving the alternation of the flat sections of the path with the ascent - ideal.
- Use exercises that train your shoulders, back and legs. Versatile preparation is a solution for people seeking results in long-distance running.
Correct video instructions
The result is self-discipline, endurance and running technique. Having a good psychological attitude and excellent sports training, it is easy to reach the goal.
How to learn to run a short distance
I like the heady pleasure provided by sprint, but can't boast of success in this area? Do you want to become better and faster? With the help of the following tips, you will quickly bring your abilities to a new level.
- Before training, warm up. Run a circle jogging, and the second normal run. Immediately do not run the sprint. I advise you to prepare for this race.
- Stretch. Stretch all your muscles during exercise.The whole body is actively involved in running, and only preparation helps the body to work like a clock.
- Barefoot running. Exercise that helps to become faster. At first, such a run seems unusual, but it is he who will let you know how to run correctly.
- Take more steps. Beginners believe that a long distance between steps is the key to success. It's a delusion. If you calculate the distance correctly, you will become faster. This approach will protect against injury.
- Run with a slight inclination forward. Even if the angle of inclination is within two degrees, you will demonstrate a great sprint. Never lean back. Beginners before the finish look back to see where the pursuer is. It is not right. Shifting the center of gravity reduces speed.
- Use hands. If you move your hands correctly, they will help accelerate. Synchronous work of hands and feet will help soar over the treadmill like a feather.
- Do not slow down during the sprint. When the first signs of a decrease in speed appear, focus and force yourself to keep pace. Often the reason for the slowdown is considered too fast start. Starting slower, finish faster.
- Breathe properly when sprinting. Breathing should be in harmony with the width of the steps. When the first symptoms of fatigue appear, speed up breathing. As a result, the muscles will get more oxygen. Inhale with your nose and exhale with your mouth.
- Wear a stopwatch or watch. Measure how long it takes to cover a short distance. Recording results can track progress.
Video tips on preparing for the sprint
In conclusion, I will talk about nutrition and fluids, since the result depends on it.
Proper nutrition for running
Professional sprinters and marathoners choose diet food. Before jogging in a few hours, be sure to eat healthy food.
Pay attention to foods that contain a lot of carbohydrates. Such food is key because the breakdown of carbohydrates is accompanied by the release of energy that gives strength to the runner. Potatoes, pasta, bread - the basis of the diet.
People involved in sprinting need more calories than individuals who lead a less active lifestyle. Every morning, breakfast, especially if there is a race. Eat meat, chicken, cereals, and not just hot dogs with whites.
Always drink.While running, the body sweats and burns calories. Without a heavy drink, even a small race will not survive. If workouts are held in the sun, double the amount of fluid you drink.
Running in the morning - the benefits and harm
Let's talk about the morning run, whose benefits for the body are in many doubt. It is believed that the morning run for a newly awakened body acts as stress and is harmful. A healthy body is closely interrelated with the morning run.
Morning run contributes to the disappearance of insomnia, strengthens the nervous system, improves mood. Nutritionists recommend women to run more often in the morning, since such workouts burn excess calories, promote weight loss and make the body elastic.
Morning run helps to clean the lungs, as during a run a person inhales a lot of air. Training is also useful for children, as they help to correct their posture.
Running in the morning is useful. Some train in the evening, but this time of day is not suitable for everyone because of the lack of desire to play sports after a busy day. In the morning the air is cleaner and the people on the street less. Even a short morning jog improves the condition and helps to overcome depression.
Only volitional people can do morning jogs. Heavy first workout.If it is completed successfully, further studies will become a useful and enjoyable habit. Morning run is a regular exercise. If you master it, run in the morning 30 minutes three times a week. In the future, the duration of the workout, double.
Before the first training visit a cardiologist and a therapist. People with diabetes or obesity must follow the doctor's recommendations, otherwise negative consequences will appear.
Warm up your muscles before training. Warming up is a useful activity that can prevent injury. It is better to run along a dirt road, because asphalt is dangerous for the joints. After jogging, always pull your legs, drink a glass of milk or water, take a shower. This will speed up the recovery of the body.
Observing these recommendations, in the near future, achieve the result, improve health and tighten the figure.
Children's convertible sandbox
Embroidered heart - passionate proof of your love
6 cool makeup products at a ridiculous price
Cooking time for vegetables. Cook, Fry, Bake
How to use tincture from celandine
Meeting of spring and the holiday of Russian Shrovetide