How to treat acute pancreatitis?
Inflammation of the pancreatic tissue leads to the development of - a serious illness that must be treated by a qualified specialist. To know the disease can be a sharp pain in the abdomen - this is one of the main symptoms of the developing disease.
Acute pancreatitis: symptoms
You can distinguish the stage of the disease according to the symptoms: the mild form is characterized by moderate pain, complications develop rarely. In a severe stage, the whole complex of unpleasant manifestations is observed, and this is fraught with tissue necrosis, the development of abscesses and abscesses.
Symptoms of acute pancreatitis include the following:
- Nausea, vomiting, bile;
- Loose stools;
- Bloating and heaviness in it;
- Acute pain arising in the left hypochondrium;
- Blood pressure drops are often a symptom of shock;
- Hemorrhage in the navel.
At the acute stage, the outflow of pancreatic juice is disturbed, the pancreas digests its own tissues, as a result of which the person feels a strong surrounding pain.Such pains usually occur after eating fatty foods, alcohol, or overeating. The acute stage of the disease requires immediate treatment to the doctor - the patient needs first aid!
How to treat acute pancreatitis?
The doctor prescribes the necessary measures and procedures for treatment, prescribes suitable drugs. One of the modern drugs in this area is CREON 10,000. The drug compensates for the deficiency of pancreatic enzymes, thereby normalizing digestion. The active substance consists of minimicrospheres coated with an acidic resistant shell. Once in the stomach, such a capsule dissolves, and minimicrospheres are mixed with food. Due to this, the drug in the enzyme form enters from the stomach into the intestine in sufficient volume for subsequent use.
Creon can be taken when a person lacks his own digestive enzymes - for this reason, many diseases of the digestive tract occur. Symptoms of a lack of enzymes: heaviness in the stomach, discomfort after eating, bloating, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea.
The lack of enzymes leads to digestive disorders, which later provokes problems - from lack of vitamins to the development of serious diseases.The drug helps to deal with single symptoms and prevent the development of serious consequences.
Causes of acute pancreatitis
Pancreatitis can be infectious and non-infectious in origin. Viral pancreatitis can develop due to tuberculosis, measles, and viral hepatitis, which leads to an infectious lesion of the pancreas.
Among the causes of acute pancreatitis are the following:
- Excessive drinking;
- Gallstone disease;
- Operations on the pancreas and adjacent organs;
- Damage to the pancreas;
- Overeating, abuse of fatty and spicy foods;
- Exacerbation of inflammation in the digestive system, as well as the following diseases: hepatitis, cholecystitis, gastroduodenitis;
- Taking drugs that can have a toxic effect on the pancreas.
Under the influence of these causes, the secretory function of the organ is impaired, and the enzymes are activated not after entering the gastric tract, as it should be in a healthy state, but immediately in the pancreas. So the body begins to digest itself, due to which inflammation occurs.
Treatment of acute pancreatitis
If a person has a mild form of the disease, it can be treated at home, occasionally being observed by a specialist. Severe form of treatment in the hospital. In the course of treatment, it is necessary to restore pancreatic function and prevent the development of complications.
- Preparations. The specialist may prescribe appropriate analgesics, antibiotics (for prevention), myotron antispasmodics.
- Operation. With the critical development of the disease using laparotomy.
- Diet. After acute pancreatitis exacerbation in the first days, it is necessary to practice therapeutic fasting: only mineral water, jelly and herbal decoctions are allowed. As a curative, diet No. 5 is used, the menu of which is selected and adjusted by a specialist individually for each patient. All foods that can irritate digestion are excluded from the diet: pastries, fresh bread, alcohol, legumes, preservatives, sausages, fatty meats, fat broth, coarse cereals, offal, sauces, sour juices, soda. Food is better to boil or cook for a couple, there are dishes of moderate temperature.
Sea Bass Fillet with Pumpkin
How to return youth and health
How to quickly learn to run for short and long distances