Lean cabbage rolls
- 80 g dried mushrooms;
- 350 ml of water;
- olive oil;
- sea salt;
- beet leaves;
- a pair of bulbs;
- ½ cup rice;
- 1 tablespoon of starch;
- 350 ml of mushroom broth;
- Rice cereals can simply boil or cook in a slow cooker.
- Mushrooms should be boiled, then remove them. After cooking, the broth does not need to be poured, it is worth filtering and leaving. He is still useful.
- Peel the onion and cut into small cubes. Pour olive oil into a frying pan and set on fire. Send there chopped onions and sauté until golden brown.
- Finished mushrooms must be cut into small strips. Send them to the bow. Continue frying for about 10-12 minutes. Salt zazharku to taste.
- Combine prepared rice grits with chopped mushrooms. This will be stuffing for cabbage.
- Take 10 leaves of young beets and wash them. Rinse tops with boiling water. After half a minute it will need to be drained.
- Straighten the sheet, pre-cut a thick vein. Put the stuffing of rice and mushrooms on the wide part. Wrap the sheet roll, forming a stuffed cabbage.
- Put stuffed cabbage close to each other.
- To pour, you must clean the onions and garlic. And grind them into small cubes. Add olive oil to the pan and send the garlic and onion. Roast them to transparency. Add crushed mushrooms to them. Mix everything.
- Pour mushroom broth and boil.
- In a cold mushroom broth dilute a spoonful of starch. Pour it slowly into the broth. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Ready sauce pour the cabbage rolls and send in the oven for half an hour. Then take them out and put them on the plate. Serve the dish should be hot.
How to open the VAZ without a key
Find 6 differences: Balenciaga and IKEA bag
How to download the press to remove the stomach
Make the sun work for you. A convenient dryer for vegetables and fruits
70 Simple Ways to Connect Wooden Parts
Panda picture for kids