Moroccan Chickpea and Lentil Soup Video, Vegetable Recipe, Vegetable Soup, Vegetable
Moroccan Coriander Vegetable Soup
1/4 c. olive oil
medium yellow onions
3 tbsp. ground cumin
3 tbsp. ground coriander
1 tsp. red pepper flakes
bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley
low-sodium vegetable broth
- Heat the oil in a large stockpot over medium heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 7 to 8 minutes. Add the garlic, cumin, coriander, red pepper, and 1 tablespoon salt and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, using kitchen twine, tie the parsley and cilantro together.
- Add the herb bundles to the pot along with the potatoes, squash, carrots, chickpeas, broth, and cinnamon sticks and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, partially cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove the herbs and the cinnamon sticks, then stir in honey, if using.
- Serve with couscous and chopped cilantro, if desired.
Video: Spiced Moroccan Vegetable Soup with Chickpeas, Cilantro, and Lemon my way!
The 7 Best Sport Laundry Detergents to Buy in 2019
116 Must-Follow Health and Fitness Twitter Accounts for 2011
14 Most Powerful Fashion Families
How much do I really need for a comfortable retirement
20 High-Protein, Low-Carbohydrate Foods Everyone Should Be Eating
Trump piles on Senate Dems over delusional North Korea summit demands
Dangerous Games by Danielle Steel Review: Why You Should Read The Latest Release From The Legendary Author
11 Pairs of Slingback Shoes to Wear ThisSummer
How to Select a Desktop Computer
30 Cute Poses to Crib from InstagramStars
How to Prevent Hepatitis C
11 Buys Supporting Breast Cancer Awareness Month
This Weird New Trend In Weight Loss Foods Involves...Foam
Jared Letos Best Style Moments of 2014
Date: 06.12.2018, 19:48 / Views: 75534