Airplane made from clothespins and ice cream sticks
These decorative holders for photos or fridge magnets can be made as a gift on May 9 or February 23.
Materials and tools:
- Wooden sticks for wings, if wide, then 1 piece, if narrow then 2 pieces;
- Wooden narrow straight sticks for the tail - 2 pieces;
- Wooden clothespin for body -1 pc;
- Transparent glue (hot glue, "Second", "Crystal Moment", etc.);
- Small magnet - 1pc;
- Toothpick - 1pcs;
- A sharp clerical or penknife
- Paints (in cans, acrylic);
Apply a drop of glue near the clip of the clothespin, just above the spring mechanism.
Attach 1 curly stick or 2 straight ice cream sticks to the clothespin on a drop of glue. Hold the wand on clothespins for 1-2 minutes to glue.
The same must be done from the opposite side.
From 2 narrow rods you need to make 3 workpieces.To do this, cut 1 cm long pieces from one stick at both ends, and cut one cups 0.5 cm long from the second stick. All pieces should be with rounded ends.
18 alarming photos showing what women are going to look beautiful
Container for small things
How to make Oreo keychain with your own hands
Birch log bed
Bear Photo Stand
Beautiful jars for the kitchen