Sophie Kinsella - Shopaholic
Sophie Kinsella comes back with a new book about a talented and very funny Shopaholic! In the publishing house "Exmo" came the long-awaited continuation of the adventures of the tireless and adventurous Becky Brandon.
The novels about the funny and charming Becky, leading an unequal battle with his passion for shopping, have long conquered the entire reading world. Meet the long-awaited continuation of the series about the most famous shopaholic!
Becky's life changes - she grows up, gets married, gives birth and brings up a charming daughter. Invariably, her love is spent on new things and talent to get into ridiculous situations on her own initiative ...
Desperate shopaholic Becky Brandon arrives in Los Angeles with his family. She dreams of becoming a stylist and dressing celebrities. But the city of green lawns and tanned beauties is in no hurry to surrender without a fight. How can she be? Insight comes along with a new purchase. We need to make friends with Sage Seymour, the husband’s client and the most scandalous Hollywood star. The red carpet is about to loom on the horizon, but everything is complicated when the long and irreconcilable rival Sage appears. This treacherous intriganka can interfere with Becky's career.But shopaholics do not surrender without a fight. Let's see who is who?
We have prepared advice for all occasions from the Shopaholic!
- New blouse and pants - the best investment in a career.
- Even if you lost your job, do not despair. It is necessary to continue the search, keep your hand on the pulse and look at both ...
- If I needed to get in touch with a lost friend, I would just send her a text message: “Hello! Wow, how many years neither the ear nor the spirit! How are we? "Or I would have found her on Facebook. But for mom and dad, it's all a parallel world. Choose another way!
- Maybe you are not a guru of mental practices, but meditation can improve your state of health. You will definitely feel better if you meditate on a nice backpack, and not on the “inhale-exhale”.
- Even if you really want, do not call your former rival a witch :-)
- If you have a conversation with an important person, just in case, come up with a safe topic. For example, orbitreki or macadamia nuts. You can even make a cheat sheet. Say that you also love macadamia - there will be a point of contact.
- Remember that catalogs are not garbage. They are needed. It's not enough when you urgently need a personalized slate in the kitchen with a charming bucket for chalk. And then, they can be read at night.
- Slippers. There should be a lot of them.And it's not stupid to store them in "native" boxes. Someday these shoes will again become fashionable and they can be worn by your children.
- Allow yourself to travel! In the end, you can go to Los Angeles. There are solid stars around. This is a local natural phenomenon. In Los Angeles, come for the stars, as in Sri Lanka - for the sake of elephants.Main advice from Shopaholic:
- Save the family - this is my main advice.
"Shopaholic among the stars" - a fascinating novel about the most common female weakness and the most sincere love - to shopping. And also about what surprises brings friendship with celebrities, and what is fraught with attempts to become their own on the red carpet.
Postcard on March 8
Salted tomatoes in three hours
Decorative slippers, needle cases
Weather in Moscow in January 2017 - an accurate forecast from the weather center of Russia. What weather is promised in January, weather forecasters for the Moscow region
Quality American furniture from DECORUM
The best kebab recipes that will soon come in handy for you
Cake without baking cookies and bananas
Psoriasis - what is, where it happens, symptoms, treatment and diet