The best kebab recipes that will soon come in handy for you
The cold gradually recede, which means that soon the time of summer cottages, picnics and all kinds of outdoor activities will come. And without delicious kebabs can not do here. In the process of cooking kebabs, there are 3 main stages: the choice of meat, cooking marinade, heat treatment of meat. In this post we will talk in detail about the marinade.
1. Marinade with Kiwi
This recipe is suitable for those cases where your time is very limited. In addition, the marinade recipe with kiwi will help you if you missed with a choice of meat (bought an old, tough). When interacting with kiwi, any meat becomes tender.
We need: 5 kg of any meat, 1.5 kg of onions (green) onions, 1 kg of onions (red) onions, 4 tbsp. spoons of vegetable oil, 3 cups of water, fresh herbs, 1.5 medium kiwis (no more, otherwise it will turn out porridge), pepper and salt to your liking.
All mixed and after 40 minutes you can fry the meat!
2. Lemon marinade for turkey skewers
Those who decided to cook shish kebab from the meat of this bird, should know that along with the numerous dietary benefits of this meat, there is an important minus - a peculiar smell. Therefore, not every marinade is suitable.
We will need: turkey, vegetable oil, lemon, onion, garlic, black pepper, hops-suneli, parsley, mustard, salt.
- We take a lemon and cut or wash it off the skin on a large grater. Cut the onion, add to the lemon sandpaper and carefully pour to make the juice;
- add, cut into "kebab" pieces turkey;
- squeeze out juice from the remaining lemon, mix all spices, oil, salt and mustard;
- pour turkey with this marinade and leave for at least three hours;
3. Pork shish kebab marinated in pomegranate juice
The taste of this kebab is obtained with a little exquisite sourness.
We need: 1 kg of pork (preferably neck), 1 liter of mineral carbonated water, 3 large onions, salt and pepper to taste, hops-suneli, 1 (large) pomegranate or 1 glass of pomegranate juice.
- Pork rinse well, drain and cut into standard, approximately equal pieces for kebabs;
- put the meat in a pan and pour mineral water.The mineral water will additionally corrode the blood residues in the meat. Leave for 60 minutes;
- Chop the onion. Remove the meat from mineral water, let the water drain. Mix the meat with onions, add salt, pepper, seasonings. Well mash meat with onions with your hands, to give onions juice, and leave in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Squeeze the juice out of the purified grana. Take out a pot of meat, using a lid with a smaller diameter or a plate, press down on the meat so that all the juice comes out of it, and add pomegranate juice to it. Slowly release the lid so that the meat will suck in the juice.
- Put meat in the fridge for the night, and in the morning go to nature and feast on the resulting product of culinary art.
4. Pork shish kebab in tea marinade with hrenodera
As a result, you will get an incredibly juicy and savory kebab!
We will need: 1 kg of pork, black tea (2 tsp of dry brewing for 250 ml of water), 1.5 tsp. sweet paprika, 2 tbsp. l. sauce (hrenovina, he's a horseradish), 2 tbsp. l. vegetable oil, 3 tbsp. l. soy sauce, large onion bulb onions.
- Brew black tea, cool and filter;
- pour it into a bowl, add paprika and hrenovinu (horseradish);
- pour in a bowl of soy sauce and vegetable oil, stir;
- chop finely onions;
- mix meat with onions, pour in marinade;
- mix it all up with your hands. We remove the cold pickle for 5-6 hours.
5. Skewers in a jar
Unfortunately, far from all regions of Russia will come warmly this weekend. But you should not despair, in this case, too, there is one wonderful recipe.
We will need: 1 kg of meat (the main thing is to have fat), 4 onions, 0.5 l. white wine, salt, pepper, seasonings for barbecue.
- Meat cut into small pieces, onions into rings;
- we add salt, pepper, pour wine and leave in a cool place for 3-6 hours;
- we put meat and onions on wooden skewers and vertically insert them into the jar;
- cover the neck with foil and put in a cold oven;
- turn on the fire and bake at a temperature not higher than 180 degrees for about 1 hour.
Modular furniture - a solution for small spaces
Coffee table. Amazing reincarnation
Amazing bag-litter: and the sea, and hiking, and for a picnic
25 stairs that will amaze you with their design
Clock with the image of the goat
Cartridges for the mixer - an important element of your plumbing