These 4 ways will help to easily clean the vase with a narrow neck!
Flowers are given to all of us women, we love them very much. But we also know how difficult it is to clean a vase with a narrow neck, in which a hand and a rag do not fit. We have found for you 4 simple, but very effective ways that will easily cope with any pollution on the bottom of a narrow-necked vase.
1) The turbidity of the crystal decanter, jug or vase from the plaque of hard water will easily come down if you prepare a solution of 1/2 glass of table vinegar and water, and then pour it into the vase. Let stand for 1-2 hours, pour out and rinse thoroughly. The same solution can be prepared with citric acid.
2) It is necessary to dilute the thick soda solution and tear the newspaper into small pieces. Put everything in a vase, leave for a couple of hours, shake well, pour out and rinse with water.
2) Pour in a crystal decanter or jug a little of any bath cleaner, easily removes the lime scale (without friction and effort, as in television commercials), shake and rinse very thoroughly.
3) Take a glass of rice and 1/2 cup of soda, pour them into a vase and fill it with warm water. Close the neck with your hand and begin to shake vigorously. The rice gently scraped off dirt and mildew, and soda would eliminate the smell. Pour out the rice and rinse the vase with hot water.
4) Mix 3 tbsp. tablespoons of fine salt with st. spoon of vinegar. Brush or brush for washing bottles to apply the formed paste to dirty places in the vase. Leave for 20 minutes. Rinse with hot water and allow to dry.
Cover for student ID card
I never would have thought that flowers like vodka 10 brilliant ideas for the garden and not only
Paper Geometry Boxes
How to pickle lard
Corridor lining with plasterboard and OSB
Craft Paper Skylark