Treatment of nail fungus folk remedies
How to start the treatment of nail fungus
Treatment of nail fungus should begin with steaming, and only then apply ointments and lotions. Baths themselves can be an effective treatment. Here are some of them:
Broth celandine.Pour 4 tablespoons of herbs with 1.5 liters of water and boil for 5 minutes. Let the broth cool down a little and dip the nails in it.
Saline solutionalso able to treat nail fungus. One tablespoon of salt and soda diluted in warm water and lower the nails for 5 minutes. After the procedure, thoroughly wash the nails with running water.
Very effective iscoffee bath. To prepare it, 5 tablespoons of ground coffee pour a liter of boiling water and let it brew. Dip nails in the cooled broth for 30 minutes.
Treatment of nail fungus ointments
After steaming, you can proceed to the following procedures, such as applying ointment and applying lotions.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of homemade cream with 1 egg and 100 grams of birch tar. Apply to problem areas and wrap with a bandage. It is necessary to treat nail fungus in this way for 2 months.
- Propolis oil. Melt 100 grams of vaseline in a water bath, do not bring to a boil. In a slightly cooled petroleum jelly add 20 grams of propolis. Stir the ingredients in the water bath until a homogeneous mixture. Apply to nails in the morning and evening. Treatment of nail fungus with such an ointment lasts about a month.
- In 100 grams of 70% vinegar, put a raw egg in the shell and 4 tablespoons of butter. Mixture put in the fridge. After a week, the egg will dissolve (discard the shell).
- Rowan leaves. Crush the leaves in a slurry and spread on sick nails, tied with a bandage over it.
- Apricot pitch. A tablespoon of resin insist in a glass of vodka for 3 days. Ointment applied overnight for one month.
How to treat nail fungus lotions
Since the nail fungus can be cured using various methods, in addition to ointments, lotion should be mentioned:
- Novokainovaya. Here, everything is extremely simple - moisten a cotton pad with Novocain, put on the problem area and wrap with a bandage.
- Tea tree oil. Soak a cotton pad with oil and apply to the affected nail 2 times a day. The fungus will disappear in 3 months.
- Onion lotion. Moisten cotton wool with the juice of a small bulb and apply 2 times a day to the diseased nail.
- Garlic lotion. Similar to onion. However, it should be noted that the lotion from garlic can be accompanied by a strong burning sensation or even pain. Since curing nail fungus is not a matter of one day, then the same amount of butter is added to the juice to soften the procedure.
- Hydrogen peroxide. Dampen cotton pad with hydrogen peroxide and apply three times a day. The results of treatment with such a lotion are visible in a week.
- Juice golden mustache. To grease nails with juice, to wrap in cellophane, and then with a bandage.
Prevention of nail fungus
In order to prevent recurrence and to treat nail fungus was not necessary again, it is necessary to disinfect shoes and personal care products. To this end, shoes, as well as tools for manicure and pedicure should be treated with vinegar.
It should be remembered that in the treatment of any disease is important systematic and strict prescription.It is also necessary to take into account the individual characteristics of the organism. In case of intolerance to any ingredient, as well as the onset of signs of allergy, the method chosen should be immediately discarded.
The therapeutic effect is enhanced if external medicines are combined with the intake of vitamin complexes.
Lumbar pain treatment
How to cook the perfect pasta in a fleet
Main principles for the construction of reinforced concrete ladders on string
What is energy-saving technology
Musketeer costume do it yourself