Vegetable oils - information about each. Save, Useful!
Vegetable oils are the power of nature for each of you!
The benefits of vegetable oils are invaluable and many know about it. But not everyone knows how unique and healing properties of each of them. Each vegetable oil has its own characteristics and unique, unique composition.
Because of these features, it is recommended to use several vegetable oils in your diet. Fats contained in oils are essential and indispensable components of a balanced, healthy diet.
Eat right, often smile and BE HEALTHY!
Light and sweetish sesame oil is rich in vitamins, zinc and especially calcium. Therefore, it is successfully used for the prevention of osteoporosis and cardiovascular diseases. Sesame oil, also known as "Sesame", was very popular in ancient times and has always been valued for its healing, gastronomic and cosmetic properties.In the canons of medical science, Abu Ali Ibn Sino (Avicenna) gives about a hundred recipes based on sesame oil. It has also been widely used and is still used by the Ayurveda ancient Indian teaching, which is respected by modern medicine, in which, one way or another, the methods and recipes of this ancient teaching are used. Finally, everyone knows about the widespread use of this oil in traditional medicine.
Sesame oil is a valuable food and excellent medicinal product:
- effective in various pulmonary diseases, shortness of breath, asthma, dry cough;
- recommended for patients with diabetes;
- increases platelet count and improves blood clotting;
- with obesity it helps to lose weight and strengthens the body;
- in the treatment of increased acidity of gastric juice;
- interferes with formation of blood clots, opens obstruction;
- helps with gastrointestinal colic, nephritis and pyelonephritis, kidney disease;
- used for anemia, internal bleeding, hyperthyroidism;
- used as anthelmintic.
This vegetable oil is considered feminine, as it helps the production of its own estrogen. It is also a strong antioxidant.
Flaxseed oil was known for its beneficial properties in ancient Russia. It was used internally and was also used as an external agent for skin and hair care.
It must be present in the diet of pregnant women: flaxseed oil contains the largest amount of omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids (than in all known fish oil) necessary for the proper development of the brain of the child. It is also known that the consumption of flaxseed oil in food reduces the risk of stroke by 40%.
Flaxseed oil also contains a large amount of vitamin E, which is a vitamin of youth and longevity, as well as vitamin F, which prevents the deposition of "bad" cholesterol in the arteries, is responsible for the good condition of hair and skin. Vitamin F promotes weight loss by burning saturated fat. Vitamin F in flaxseed oil interacts easily in collaboration with vitamin E.
Flaxseed oil also contains vitamins such as vitamin A, which our body rejuvenates, makes our skin more even, smooth and velvety, and promotes hair growth, as well as B vitamins, which have a beneficial effect on nail growth and skin health. and the equilibrium of the nervous system.
If you take a tablespoon of linseed oil in the morning on an empty stomach, then your hair will become more luxuriant and shiny, and your skin color will be more even.
You can also make hair masks from linseed oil. To do this, apply the oil warmed in a water bath to dry hair, cover with a film and a heated towel, leave for three hours, then wash off in the usual way. This mask makes over-dried hair less brittle, promotes growth and shine of hair.
When eating flaxseed oil, it is necessary to take into account that this product should be consumed without heat treatment, as it deteriorates when exposed to high temperatures: an unpleasant odor and dark color appear. Therefore, it is best to fill with linseed oil salads or use it in its pure form.
When buying flaxseed oil, do not forget that you need to store it in the refrigerator, in a dark bottle, and its shelf life is limited.
Several centuries ago, mustard oil could be tasted only at the royal court, at that time it was called the “imperial delicacy”. In mustard oil there are absolutely all fat-soluble vitamins, it has a specific aroma and savory taste, it is perfect for salad dressing, emphasizes the taste of vegetables.In addition, salads with this dressing longer retain freshness. Any pastry, in the composition of which this product is present, turns out to be lush and does not get stale for a long time.
In terms of its dietary and gastronomic properties, it is significantly superior to the sunflower popular in our country: the “imperial delicacy” contains only one and a half times more vitamin D. In general, mustard oil has absolutely all fat-soluble vitamins. It contains a lot of vitamin A, which promotes growth of the body and increases immunity, vitamins K and P, which improve the strength and elasticity of capillaries, carotene fortifying substance. In addition, mustard oil contains vitamin B6, which plays a crucial role in the nitrogen metabolism and the processes of synthesis and decomposition of amino acids in the body.
Many nutritionists, naturopaths consider the "imperial delicacy" ready-made medicine. Due to the antiseptic and bactericidal properties of this vegetable oil is perfect for the treatment of gastrointestinal, cardiovascular and colds. Some doctors recommend their patients to drink a tablespoon of mustard oil every morning on an empty stomach as a prophylactic.
The main factors determining the dietary properties of corn oil, should be considered a high content of unsaturated fatty acids (vitamin F) and vitamin E.
A large amount of vitamin E in corn oil helps strengthen the human immune system. This vitamin is also called “vitamin of youth”, because it is an antioxidant and slows down the aging process in the body, affects the metabolic processes, the level of cholesterol in the blood, improves the functioning of the liver, intestines, gall bladder. Vitamin E in corn oil is indispensable in the treatment of "female" and nervous diseases.
Unsaturated fatty acids contained in corn oil increase the body's resistance to infectious diseases and favor the elimination of excess cholesterol from the body. Not refined corn oil has long been used in folk medicine for the treatment of migraine, rhinitis and asthma.
Great Homer called olive oil "liquid gold." Used olive oil since the days of ancient Egypt. Oliva was a symbol of peace and purity, always valued for its many beneficial properties for health.
Olive oil is considered the most useful of all vegetable oils. It normalizes pressure, improves the functioning of the heart and the digestive organs. There is evidence that regular consumption of olive oil reduces the risk of breast cancer several times. When applied externally, it has disinfectant and anti-aging properties.
Extra virgin olive oil can be considered the best (it has Italian label on it. Olio d’oliva l’extravergine or English extra virgin olive oil). In this olive oil, the acidity usually does not exceed 1%, and it is believed that the lower the acidity of the oil, the higher its quality. Olive oil of “cold pressed” (English first cold press) is considered even more valuable, although this concept is rather arbitrary - the oil is heated to some degree or other during “cold pressing”.
The taste qualities of olive oil deteriorate over time, so it is recommended to use the entire stock of the product throughout the year.
Olive oil is recommended to be stored in a dry, cool (but not cold), dark place, far from the different smells of the kitchen, because it absorbs them easily.
The oil contains a large number of biologically active substances: phospholipids, vitamins B1, B2, C, P, flavonoids,unsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids - linolenic, oleic, linoleic, palmetric, stearic. It has a stunning smell, the texture is a little more dense than usual.
Pharmacological and clinical research scientists have identified the following actions of pumpkin oil:
- It is useful for atherosclerosis and ischemic heart disease;
- prevents the formation of stones in the gallbladder;
- protects the liver and improves the gastrointestinal tract;
- reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood;
- has anti-inflammatory effect;
- has antiulcer and antiseptic effect;
- protects against sunburn, accelerates the regeneration of tissues;
- stimulates the body's immunity;
- has antifungal, antiparasitic and anthelmintic effect;
- improves skin condition;
- helps to restore and accelerate the growth of hair and nails.
For the healing properties of pumpkin seed oil is popularly called "Pharmacy in miniature."
Pumpkin oil is used most often as a dressing for salads. It is not recommended to heat it: in this case it loses a significant part of its useful properties.Store pumpkin seed oil in a tightly corked bottle in a dark, cool place.
Siberian cedar oil is a natural product, which is a natural concentrate of vitamin E, and contains a large amount of polyunsaturated acids that are not synthesized in the body, but can only come from food.
From traditional medicine it is known that cedar oil:
- has a tonic effect
- helps to eliminate the syndrome of chronic fatigue
- increases the mental and physical capabilities of the human body
- restores the body
In the old days, the oil of the Siberian Cedar was called a remedy for 100 diseases. Its healing properties are recognized not only by folk, but also by official medicine. The results of the tests, speak about the high efficiency of cedar oil in the complex therapy in the treatment of the following diseases:
- pancreatitis, cholestitis;
- varicose veins, trophic ulcers;
- duodenal ulcer and stomach ulcer;
- superficial gastritis;
- prevents baldness, brittle hair, nails;
- improves blood composition, improves hemoglobin;
- regulates lipid metabolism, i.e. lowers blood cholesterol
- effective in various skin diseases, burns and frostbite.
Cedar oil has always been considered a delicacy. It is easily absorbed by the body, has high nutritional and healing properties, unusually rich in vitamins and microelements. Cedar nut oil contains a wide range of substances that are useful for the human body: polyunsaturated fatty acids, proteins, vitamins A, B, E, D, F, 14 amino acids, 19 microelements.
Cedar oil is recommended to add to salads to give a refined taste.
The use of Siberian Cedar Oil for massage in a bath or sauna gives the effect of rejuvenation of the skin, makes it elastic and elastic, and also provides prevention of skin diseases.
Peanut butter is widely used for frying, deep-frying, salad dressing, for making sauces, for all kinds of cold dishes, in dough dishes, in Asian cuisine.
Peanut butter is widely used in medicine:
- in the treatment of purulent and poorly healing wounds he has no equal;
- improves memory, attention and hearing;
- reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood;
- It has a healing effect in diseases of the cardiovascular system and disorders of the hematopoietic functions;
- normalizes the kidneys and gall bladder, one of the best choleretic drugs;
- prevents blood clots;
- has a calming effect on the nervous system;
- recommended for people suffering from overweight, gastrointestinal problems, diseases of the liver and kidneys.
Peanut butter is completely devoid of cholesterol.
Walnut oil is a highly nutritious product with valuable flavors:
- it is an excellent nutritional product in the recovery period after illness and surgery;
- promotes healing of wounds, cracks, nonhealing ulcers;
- effective in the treatment of psoriasis, eczema, furunculosis, varicose veins;
- excellent tool for weight loss and rejuvenation of the body;
- lowers the production of cholesterol, strengthens the vascular wall;
- reduces the risk of heart disease;
- facilitates the removal of radionuclides from the body;
- record content of vitamin E - strongly tones and increases the body's defense;
- great remedy for weight loss.
SEA BUCKTHORN OIL
It is a unique healing oil, known in ancient times.
Sea buckthorn oil gained its fame thanks to the extraordinary healing properties. The unique properties of this oil are widely used in folk and traditional medicine for the treatment and prevention of a number of diseases.
This oil has a natural taste and aroma. For prevention, it is recommended to add it to salads in combination with any other vegetable oils. Also, sea buckthorn oil can be used for the preparation of any dishes, giving them an extraordinary taste and increasing their nutritional value.
Little sea buckthorn is a product with a high content of carotenoids, vitamins: E, F, A, K, D and biologically active substances.
Used as a source of beta carotene.
Sea buckthorn oil perfectly proved to be in the treatment of:
- inflammations of the mucous membranes of the digestive tract (used in the treatment of gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer)
- gynecological diseases: cervical erosion, colpitis, vaginitis, endocervicitis.
- burns, radiation and ulcerative lesions of the skin, pressure ulcers, stomach ulcers, radiation cancer of the esophagus.
- chronic diseases of the upper respiratory tract: pharyngitis, laryngitis, sinusitis.
- ulcers of the cornea of the eye.
- pathological processes of the rectum.
- inflammatory diseases of the gums and paradontosis.
- scaly and pityrious lichen and neurodermatitis.
- for quick healing of wounds, abrasions and other skin lesions. At the same time, a characteristic feature of sea buckthorn oil is the high quality of healing - the absence of any scars and scars at the site of injury.
- to restore the skin after solar and radiation burns, accelerate the formation of tissues.
- against wrinkles, with freckles and age spots, with acne, dermatitis and skin cracks.
- improves eyesight.
- prevents blood clots.
Since ancient times, hemp seed has been used as a nutritious and healthy food (in the Slavic tradition - hemp cake). Also the ancient Slavic peoples made and used tasty hemp oil, which was very popular at that time, and which has many very useful properties. This oil is an excellent alternative to olive, nut and butter.
It is used as a high-quality oil for filling salads and other cold vegetable dishes, it is successfully used for grilling, frying in a frying pan, in marinades and sauces.
The chemical composition of hemp oil is the closest to linseed oil, but unlike it, this tasty oil has a delicate nutty savory flavor.
Original Birthday Card
Houseware for indoor plants
Your Home Restricted Access System
25 stairs that will amaze you with their design
Do-it-yourself button rings